Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Pictorial History of my Whirlwind Work Trip to Tampa

Spent 24 hours in Tampa this week for training.  Awesomeness ensued:

Ummm.  I asked for a compact car.  Not Big Pimpin' in a Crown Vic!  They see me rollin'...they hatin'...

Trunk large enough for 5 dead bodies (or one bag of Boomer's food).  
Look how sad my tote looks.

 Killer view from my hotel room.  
Does the fun ever start?

Following a Maserati to the airport.
Texting & driving may be illegal, but taking cell phone pictures through the steering wheel?  Totally kosher.

Flight home delayed.   
Double vodka cranberry to the rescue!  
I had to order two so the first one wouldn't get lonely in my stomach.

The only other highlight from the voyage of the damned trip was when a guy got kicked off the flight home because he "smelled".  How bad do you have to smell to get tossed from an airplane?  He wasn't even embarrassed.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment